Thursday, December 20, 2007

Overworked and Unemployed

Got my LSAT score. Solid 160. A 9 point increase. Thanks Kaplan. Now all I need to do is go through some 3 years of soul crushing agony with these slightly better than mediocre scores! Hoorah!

Other than that I've been painting my mother's bedroom, removing useless junk from the house, and fixing nearly everything. By everything I mean:

A drawer
The verticals
The Shower curtain hooks and rod
The table
my prototype

Sadly, I fear I'm better suited for mild repair work than anything involving actual engineering. I did not take my EIT exam my senior year due to the fact I was working on too many other projects. So I have no idea what working for an actual engineering firm would be like. Would like to finally get a portfolio together. Had a dream I won the tupperware design contest. I never win in real life.

Mental mantra has changed somewhat. Instead of "And that's why no one will ever love you" I seem to endlessly, quietly repeat "They don't give girlfriends out to you hideous people." Slightly better than the "I will die alone" phase. Need to go back to my pills.

But 160. I need to write my profs for some recommendation letters.

No comments: