Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How have I been?

Sometimes you forget minor things, like to update your blog for a few months. Then you forget really important things, like how insanely funny one of your best friends used to be. I thought of Blackman's and my own snippet of repartee when I realized I haven't remembered it in years and incorporated it into my screenplay.

Scene: A party

Girl: Hey guys! We've got beer, hot girls, good music, what more could you want?

Me: Puppies.

Blackman: Unicorns.

Me: World Peace.

Girl: What?

Me: Man, you know what I would do if I had puppies and unicorns and world peace?

Blackman: Yeah. You'd never go hungry again.


I really miss that stuff. Maybe law school will be like that again.

Oh, did I mention? I'm going to be studying law @ Cardozo. Thanks, worldwide Jewish conspiracy!!

No comments: